The club started Training classes on Sunday March 10. They are being held outside Thurles by kind permission of the landowner Dan Russell.
We had great variation of handlers ranging from shooting men to trialling handlers all looking to pick up a few tips. With Pat Brennan sharing his experience and carrying out the Teaching duties.
We would like to thank everyone who attended on a bitterly cold morning and we hope it was an enjoyable experience for all.
- Working Test 2019 & Junior Handler Competition
- Training Class 2019
- Open Trial 20th November 2018 – Results and Report
- Open Trial 6th January 2019 – Results and Report
- Novice Trial 16th November 2018 – Results and Report
- Open Trial 4th November 2018 – Results and Report
- Training Class – 2018
- Annual Working Test Sunday 15th April 2018 -Report
- FEEDWELL Is Our New Sponsor
- Open Stake 7th January 2018 – Results and Report